Reborn Cabinets - Sales Insultation (Consultation)

Update by user May 01, 2013

I should add that the previous cabinets purchased have a lifetime warranty.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2013

About four months ago I discovered mold in my kitchen and went online to order replacement cabinets.After installing the new cabinets I decided to wait on the rest of the kitchen for financial reasons.

Enter Reborn Cabinets. I was contacted by a rep from Reborn Cabinets to get a quote on finishing the the rest of the kitchen cabinetry. When the sales rep Dennis arrived he immediately felt the need to point out how "cheap" my previously purchased cabinets were because they were simply particle board construction with only a 90 day warranty. For having not told Dennis where I purchased the cabinets he sure seemed to know a lot about them.

I informed Dennis that the construction of the cabinets are grade-A plywood, with dovetail drawers, hidden hinges, and soft close sliders. Dennis then pulled a roll of cash from his pocket and stated "here is three grand that says your wrong". When I showed Dennis the website he stated "I do not care what that says those are not plywood". After being insulted and called a liar in my home, I told him to get out of my house and that I need his name to report him, but already knew his name from earlier in the conversation, to which he would not say a word and from here ignored me until finally leaving.

Before he could get into his car I had already called Reborn Cabinets and left a message with the VP of Dennis' sales are, and now awaiting a response.

My best advice to you is to stay away from Reborn Cabinets at all costs.They will only disrespect you in every way and overcharge you for anything you have done.

Review about: Kitchen Cabinets.

Comments

Wow, shame you did get him to write now and sign the bet!What arrogant behaviour, he's lucky you'd didn't throw him out.

Pulling out $3k and beeing wrong, what a muppet!